Open Author provides a place for the creation of educationally sound materials. We ask educators to build OER that:
- Are up to date and contain active URLs
- Are understandable and can be successfully used by others
- Support sound pedagogical practice
- Advance professional learning and sharing
- Contain accurate and relevant content knowledge
- Are developmentally and culturally appropriate.
Note: Materials that contain offensive or inappropriate content, profanity, or racial slurs; promote violence and intolerance; suggest the use of illegal substances or behaviors; are incomplete or for testing purposes; or, that include the unsuitable use of commercial brand names, commercial service offerings, or corporate and company logos will not be published.